Not too far out of London in the young & vibrant city of Milton Keynes, you’ll find Boxx Towers. This is where it all happens!
It’s home to all our teams, including customer services, sales, marketing and accounts. Every member of our team contributes to the success of Boxx and we are proud of each and every one of them.
Does this sound like a team you want to be a part of…? Well if so, these are the vacancies we currently hold.
Customer Experience Agent
Full time – permanent Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:30 Home / Office-based. Salary £19'000 - £22'000 depending on experience.
The Customer Experience Agent plays a vital part of the Service Delivery Team and often acts as the first point of contact for customers.
You will work in all aspects of the business - dealing effectively with all customer enquiries such as first-line tech support and admin tasks, providing excellent customer service and satisfaction always.
You should also have a keen eye for customer retention, with the ability to recognise upsell and renewal opportunities to our existing customers.
The agent would be responsible for processing each enquiry to a satisfactory conclusion or escalation. If you are tech-savvy and passionate about customer experience, this may be the role for you!
- Identify, resolve, report and log customer issues using our CRM systems and tools.
- Providing first-line support with Telephone, internet, Mobile and UC communications queries.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques.
- Manage new and existing enquiries end to end and across CRM platforms liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Provide customer information about other products and services.
- Identifying potential for additional sales, renewal and upsell opportunities providing intelligence to the sales team.
- Liaise with other members of staff where complex issues require their assistance, including arranging appointments for customers where necessary.
Experience and Skillset:
- 1 + year working in a service-related role is preferred
- Computer Literate, with Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels.
- Highly organised, coupled with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Good general understanding and interest in technology
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to use own initiative, be proactive and decisive taking responsibility for own actions
- Self-motivated, honest and reliable
The ideal candidate would be a passionate and bright all-rounder with a keen interest in technology and a willingness to learn.
At boxx, we recruit on attitude and personality above experience; if you like the sound of us, then don't be shy get in touch! We provide full training.