We’ve talked previously about Ofcom’s plans to migrate away from traditional-style telephone lines here in the UK within the next few years and we’ve also talked about VoIP being the future of telecoms.
Aside from being the industry’s solution of choice for the foreseeable, what are the benefits to users and business owners…?
Read on to learn some of the key benefits of moving away from fixed lines:
1) Lower Costs – Switching to VoIP will immediately lower costs as calls are made over the internet, rather than traditional telephone lines which are expensive to maintain. Our packages can be customised to suit your business needs, including handsets and inclusive minutes if required.
2) Flexibility – Downloading the app allows your mobile to double up as your landline. Which means you can take calls anytime, any-place and anywhere it suits – no-one will be able to tell. Perfect for those who don’t want to be chained to a desk or who are running a business around family or other commitments.
3) Reduced Mobile Costs – If you’ve got the VoIP app installed, you can also make calls over the internet as well as receiving them. And because you’re not using the mobile network, there’s no additional costs to you.
4) HD Quality – Because VoIP calls are made over the internet rather than older telephone lines, the quality is higher, resulting in a much clearer conversation.
5) Bring Your Own Device – Employees using their existing mobile devices not only cuts costs, but also increases workforce flexibility and productivity by allowing them to work on the move and when it suits them.
6) Feature Rich – VoIP is not just a functional and modern call system, it also features a huge range of additional features to enhance the benefits it brings to your business, including hunt groups, auto attendant, call divert, a chat function, caller display, hold music and many more!
7) Web-based Admin – System admin can also be accessed remotely via the app or desktop portal, once again increasing your business flexibility.
8) User Friendly – a very simple and intuitive desktop portal and mobile app make VoIP easy for anyone to get to grips with, no matter how technology phobic they might be!
9) Business Continuity – When your system is cloud-based, it won’t be affected by any natural disasters such as fires or floods that can hit a physical, office-based system.
10) Future proof – With VoIP, you’re ready for telephony both now and in the future – and won’t need to upgrade when, for example, ISDN lines become obsolete within the next 7-8 years.
Tempted…? Then get in touch to see what VoIP can do for you!