When people are in search of something; a product, as service, a place, somewhere to eat or where to take their sick cat - what do they do and where do they go…?
Well it’s not the 1990’s anymore so the Yellow Pages are a thing of the past and in today’s modern world, 90% of customer’s search is done – you guessed it – online.
Searches take place in many more places than you might first think…
Additionally, 45% of Google searches are now for location-based information, such as opening times or contact information, so it’s never been more crucial for businesses of all sizes to optimise their online presence.
But as a business and provider of said products, services, places to eat (or take a sick cat) where you end up in those potential customer’s search results? And is your information correct?
Consistency is key when it comes to online search as complete & consistent location information everywhere will make you rank higher. And did you know that if not, your rankings will suffer?
But managing your listings and keeping this information up-do-date on all the platforms manually is a difficult and extremely time-consuming task.
That’s where Web Listings can help…
What is Web Listings?
Web Listings is a new single and easy-to-use platform where you can add and update ALL your company information all in one go.
How does it work?
- Update your information – Keep everything up-to-date in the dashboard, including your opening hours and holidays schedules. Don't worry, it’s quick and easy!
- Spread the word – One click saves your update and spreads it across the internet, offering unmatched distribution to over 50+ search engines, social media review sites, apps, maps and more.
- and less people show up at the wrong time.
Why does this matter?
- Increased web traffic - Accuracy matters and it improves not only your online findability (SEO) but also places you higher in search results, so more people find and choose your business.
- Welcome new prospects – Whether visiting in person or contacting you by phone, having the correct contact information in all places will most certainly increase the chances of them reaching you.
- Happier Customers – New opening hours? The last things you want is a visitor standing in front of a closed door!
To learn more about how Web Listings can help your business, get in touch.