Here at Boxx we like to keep things simple, and our line rental and calls deals are no exception…..
But don’t let our packages fool you – just because we’re clear about what we offer doesn’t mean we’re not competitive. In fact, a price match guarantee is just one of the reasons why choosing Boxx could be the best decision you ever make, so read on to find more reasons you should choose us, and the corresponding areas where we consistently outshine the opposition:
1) Our products are specifically aimed at small-medium businesses. Yes, that’s right – from packages starting at just £9.99 a month with a fixed rate guaranteed for a year, through to a monthly tracker or a 30-day rolling contract for maximum flexibility, we have something for everyone. Our SME focus means we have first hand experience of what you’ll need, and which of our products would best suit you. If you’re not sure, our friendly advisers are always able to help you find the right package for you and your business.
2) Our simple call plans are free from technical jargon so you can be sure of what you are getting (and paying for!) We like to keep everything simple, from our product descriptions to our contracts. So, in what we like to call the ‘large print’, you’ll find clear, straightforward explanations of what you can expect from us and what you’ll pay in return. No hidden extras, ever.
3) We have call plans to suite every type of business. Whether you’re looking for unlimited local & national calls to be included or a mobile minutes package, we have a product to suit – and all offer a substantial saving on BT prices.
4) We offer a price match guarantee. Once again, this is something we’re completely clear on. We guarantee to be the cheapest landline telephone provider for your business. So, in the unlikely event that you find a better offer elsewhere, we’ll match on a like-for-like basis or you’re free to leave. It’s as simple as that! (it really is)
5) We only use Tier 1 service providers so that you get the highest quality calls, whatever the destination! While few outside the industry know what this means, essentially Tier 1 carriers own and operate their own telecoms network, meaning they don’t need to buy in or borrow key services from other operators. Crucially, calls of these providers are prioritised in case of problems, while lower tier ones are not, and these operators stake their reputation on delivering a quality service without interruptions.
We hope we’ve convinced you that Boxx is the right provider for you, but please feel free to get in touch if you still have any questions!