How much of your IT network activity are you tracking? Would you be able to tell which devices are connected, or the status of any backups? If you’ve not got a grip on the activity and health of your network, then problems will arise.
As we continue to be more and more reliant on internet connectivity and remote networks, it’s important to make sure your network is properly managed and monitored.
Not only this, but businesses need a contingency plan in place should your internet disconnect, or your hardware lets you down. We’re going to talk you through how Boxx can monitor and upkeep the health of your network, and rapidly resolve internet issues that could impact your business.
What is Boxx’s managed network service and how does it work?
Our Managed Network Service is a cloud-based solution designed to optimise your network and ensure it performs efficiently and effectively.
The first thing we do is we put together a map of all the devices that are connected to your IT network. Then, we dig deep, conducting an audit of your IT infrastructure and getting to the nitty gritty of your network performance. All of this is handled remotely, so you won’t experience any disruption.
Beyond the onboarding, we’re monitoring firewalls, switches, and access points remotely, which means your business can continue to operate, safe in the knowledge that we’re tracking your defences and keeping you secure.
Our proactive monitoring means we’ll notice faults almost instantly and provide the expert support needed to resolve them. Alongside security, we can also monitor the uptime of critical servers. From inventory reporting to policy violation audits, a network management service has many tools to help keep your business efficient and safe, you can find out more about MNS here.
Our network management offers a broad scope of advantages and benefits.
What are the benefits of Boxx’s managed network service?
There’s a whole host of reasons to have managed network services. Here are some of the key benefits.
- Reliability – proactive monitoring of your systems allows problems to be anticipated before they have an impact on you.
- Cost-effective – it’s an affordable option for SMEs that provides ways to optimise performance and save valuable company time and resources.
- Flexibility – don’t have an in-house IT team? No problem, we work alongside internal teams to deliver the right blended service for you.
- Peace of mind – nobody likes to feel vulnerable. Network management means network security, staying ahead of possible threats before they cause damage, and with managed back-ups at the ready when needed.
- Easy and fast troubleshooting – because we’re proactively monitoring and optimising your network, we’re able to troubleshoot problems and fix them – pronto!
- Efficient – our audits, reporting, and monitoring means efficiency, which provides business continuity and minimises the impact of any downtime across your whole infrastructure.
Rapid internet connection repair with our Complete Care service
Most of the time, the internet is a reliable and seamless experience. Here at Boxx, our goal is to provide connectivity that delivers strong uptime. However, no internet connection is infallible, and sometimes, connections can drop.
This can be a frustrating and stressful scenario. Perhaps there’s a line fault, which can take Openreach weeks to fix, or issues with your hardware, such as a broken router.
No matter what’s causing your internet downtime, you want to be back up and running as quickly as possible. For specialised, fast repairs our Complete Care service will do just that. We resolve issues with your internet both proactively, and reactively, and our service includes:
- Next-day router replacement – in the event of a router fault, we will send a replacement one out to you the next day.
- Special faults investigator – if an Openreach engineer is needed, we will cover the costs – making repairs quick and cost-effective.
- 24/7 monitoring – Complete Care is proactive as well as reactive, with automated monitoring of all your connections.
- Quick fix – we add BT Care Level 3 to all Complete Care services, which means Openreach will fix faulty lines on the same day.
The health of your network and infrastructure is multi-layered. It takes a dedicated and skilled team to optimise your network and ensure it’s running safely and smoothly. The impact of unmonitored networks and internet downtime can be detrimental to your business and its resources.
Boxx’s Managed Network Service and Complete Care services give you the security and peace of mind to know your business’s connectivity and continuity are protected.
Contact us today to chat to one of our team about how these solutions can work with your business.